Get that camera OUT of Auto mode!
- three hour course covering the basics of exposure, composition, and lighting
- typically scheduled on the third (sometimes fourth) Sunday of each month
- small group allows for plenty of Q&A and one-on-one learning
- course meets at a downtown restaurant for 1.5 hours of ‘going over the basics’ and the remaining time is spent practicing, and students can ask questions and go more in-depth with specific settings or techniques
One-on-one Mentoring $99 hourly*
Catered to you!
- *minimum 2 hours per session
- scheduled at mutually agreed upon time and location
- mentoring sessions are the perfect opportunity to learn what YOU want to learn at your pace